NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SKILL CONTEST
1. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Bleachr LLC ("Sponsor"), St. Paul Saints, Rubin8 and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest (collectively, the "Contest Entities"), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This contest does not involve and is not sponsored by Google, Inc., Apple, Inc., Amazon.com, or any other third party application platform ("Platform Providers"). Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Contest begins at approximately 7pm Central Time (“CT”) on August 24, 2017 and ends at the completion of the final St. Paul Saints (the "Saints") home game of the season on August 31, 2017 (the “Contest Period”). Bleachr may adjust the Contest Period to accommodate any extension in the Saints' season by way of rescheduled games or playoff appearances. Any eligible person may enter this Contest by downloading the St. Paul Saints App from the Google Playstore or Apple Store, or going to the Contest website at www.belikebob.co.
The object of the game is for Participant to move the game mascot, Bleachr Bob, from side-to-side on Participant’s mobile phone or computer screen to catch balls but dodge food-or-drink items that randomly move towards Bleachr Bob. The game will use game innings to demarcate levels of progress, with the goal being to complete as many innings as possible. To complete an inning a Participant must catch a specified number of balls, which increases at each level. Participants earn points when an inning is completed. Participant will have 3 lives for each game. If a food or drink item is not dodged and hits Bleachr Bob then a life will be lost. When all 3 lives are lost the game will end.
Entrants may play the Be Like Bob Contest multiple times during the Contest Period. From time-to-time, the game may require the Participant to answer a question or interact with the Saints’ app in some manner before proceeding to the next level. By participating in the Contest, Participant agrees that the St. Paul Saints Baseball Club, Bleachr LLC and Rubin8 may use any data gathered from the game for their general research and development and marketing purposes
3. HOW TO WIN: Prizes will be awarded to the top five Participants who earn the most points during the Contest Period. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the Contest winners following the Saints’ last home game on August 31, 2017 via the Bleachr App and email. Winners will have 30 days to claim their prize. Prizes can be claimed by reporting to the Saints’ ticket office or contacting Bleachr.
• Prizes will be awarded to the top five participants to accumulate the most points during the Contest Period playing the Be Like Bob game. Prizes will be gift cards redeemable in the St. Paul Saints’ team merchandise store located at CHS Stadium in the following denominations:
i. First Place: $250 Saints’ gift card
ii. Second Place: $150 Saints’ gift card
iii. Third Place: $75 Saints’ gift card
iv. Fourth Place: $50 Saints’ gift card
v. Fifth Place: $25 Saints’ gift card
• Taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. GENERAL RULES Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, winners consent to the use by Sponsor and its designees of their names and/or photographs for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without limitation and without additional compensation, notification or permission. By participating in this promotion, each entrant accepts and agrees (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects, and (ii) to release Sponsor, the Contest Entities, the Platform Providers and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective directors, officers, employees and agencies of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability of any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participating in this promotion or resulting from acceptance, or use/misuse of the prize. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website, violates the Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION THE CONTEST RULES AND OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, terminate, or suspend the online entry should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the promotion. These contest rules constitute the full agreement relating to the promotion. In the event of any conflict between these rules and any of the documents relating to the promotion, these rules shall prevail.
6. DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and any judicial proceedings shall take place in a federal or state court within the state of Minnesota.; 2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, rules or provisions (whether of the State of Minnesota, or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR OR THE CONTEST ENTITIES, BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS CONTEST